LI WESTERLUND, Photographer, MFA. Li focuses her art work on photography and mixed media, obsessed with the dialectic between light and darkness, the literal and the abstract, nature and man-made, and movement and stillness. In her abstract expressions she often focuses on introspective investigations to capture that which has no structure. Li was born in Uppsala, Sweden, but now lives permanently on the coast south of San Francisco, USA.
- MFA Photography, San Francisco Art Institute, 2016
- LL.D. (PhD) Patent Law, Stockholm University, 2001; JD (equivalent) and LL.M., Uppsala University, 1993; B.Sc.
- Electrical Engineering, Brännkyrka Upper Secondary School, Stockholm, 1986
- MIROS Gallery, “Heaven and Earth,” Joint Exhibit, November 2016
- Herbst Pavilion at Fort Mason, “2016 SFAI Graduate Exhibition,” May 2016
- Private Showing, “Healing Waters,” joint with Marianne Schovsbo, April 30 – May 1, 2016
- Swell Gallery, “The Waiting Room,” Group Exhibition, April 2015
- Diego Rivera Gallery, “The Space In Between,” Group Exhibition, January 2015
- The House of Sweden, Washington DC, “Mystique,” Reception, June 2013
- SOMArts RAMP Gallery, ”Into the Night,” March 2014, www.somarts.org/westerlund/
- Yerba Buena Gallery Walk 2013, UC Berkeley Extension Art and Design Center, “Mystique,” June 2013
BASIC SOCIAL MEDIA
- Main: www.lifethrills.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Lifethrillsphotography/
- Vimeo: www.vimeo.com/album/3201357
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/li-westerlund-3b9178
For any inquires on any of these artworks, please contact Lisa for a price quote through our contacts page.